There are two methods to unlock the Angelito FW Turbo. The first is guaranteed but will take Resources to unlock, while the second is by chance and requires some preparation first. We’ll go over both of them below.
Method 1: Unlock via the Hideout Network
Once you’ve completed the Meet The Monteros Operation, you’ll have access to the base-building center at Montero Farm Guerrilla Camp.
Approach the Foreman at Montero Farm and construct the “Hideout Network,” then upgrade it once to unlock the Enhanced Hideout Network, which will ensure there is always a vehicle at the Hideouts you’ve unlocked.
This next part can change depending on whether you want to spend cash or not.
Head to the grassy part of Costa Del Mar that is East of Verdera and South of Palma Forest and search for the Hideout OR purchase the location from the Chief Scout at Montero Farm.
If you want to save some cash, just head to this location on the map and approach to discover the Hideout.
Once you arrive, if you’ve completed all the above steps, you should see this beautiful Angelito sitting near the hideout.
Pull out your phone and scan the beauty to make sure you can summon it from car and plane stations, and you are good to go.
Take it out for a spin and get used to this unique, and awesome, vehicle!
Method 2: Find at the Revmira Supply Dock
This second method is do-able earlier than Method 1, however it does rely on chance and requires some preparation before you set out for it.
First, capture the Cortina Weather Station FND Base in the Southern part of Costa del Mar in Madugrada. This unlocks a Helipad and a helicopter for you to use.
Next, destroy AA Gun Gamma just West of the Weather Station to clear the skies to your destination.
Now Fast Travel back to the Weather Station and take a helicopter. There should be one parked right next to the helipad for you.
You’ll be flying out to Revmira Supply Dock, which is on the West coast close to the Revmira construction site in Aguda Cliffs. This should take about one minute.
There’s about a 1/10 chance for the Angelito FW Turbo to appear at the Revmira Supply Dock.
The car will be next to the large rusty white building and stacks of wood. If it’s not there, Fast Travel back to the Weather Station to try again.
If the car is there, take out all the enemies at the Supply Dock.
Now Scan the car with your phone to add it to your database (it’s a bit tricky to drive out of there). Now hop in, navigate your way out, and have fun!
Why You Should Unlock The Angelito FW Turbo Flying Car
- The Angelito is one of very few vehicles in the game that can serve multiple transportation functions, and it fulfills the two MOST IMPORTANT ones; ground travel and air travel.
- Because it can fly and drive, you can drive until you clear the Anti-Aircraft Guns in each area, then take to the skies to make escaping locations, gathering resources, hijacking supply convoys and even bypassing checkpoints easy.
- Because the Angelito counts as both a car AND a plane, it can be summoned from any car-summoning AND plane-summoning station, meaning you have access to it in more places than many other types of vehicles.
- It has a built-in grenade launcher. This makes taking out tricky targets much easier, and even makes it easy to harvest resources and vehicle parts. Just take to the skies, equip your Scrounger Boots to automatically pick up nearby parts and resources, and bomb the crap out of everything!
- It’s fun as heck to drive. If you don’t like the idea of a flying car that you can land and take off whenever you want, I don’t know what to tell you.